Visit us at The Pharma Days 2024
MELITEK will be exhibiting at the brand new show The Pharma Days on June 5-6, 2024 in Geneve so come and visit us at stand D21.
The Pharma Days (TPD) is a closed-door event meant to drive collaboration, innovation and business growth. TPD brings together the pharmaceutical industry's decision makers focused on key downstream processes: packaging, drug delivery, contract manufacturing and filling & assembling processes.
MELITEK´s sales team will be present at stand D21 and you are invited to learn more about our meliflex ranges which are presented in short below.
- meliflex XC – customized polymer+ compounds – featuring e.g. colour, low friction, low antistatic, low retention, laser marking/welding, antimicrobial, high stiffness, enhanced impact etc.
- meliflex XP – flexible polyolefin compounds specially designed for e.g. soft PVC replacement - new tubing types featuring reduced costs and solvent bonding
- meliflex XR – TPE compounds developed for rubber replacement for plungers, seals and stoppers
- meliflex compounds are designed and produced specially for healthcare market by MELITEK under ISO 13485:2016
- meliflex compounds are produced with renewable energy, designed for recycling and can be produced from biobased polymers
meliflex materials are dedicated to healthcare market and are designed and produced according to our service concept to ensure sustainable supply, high purity for safe use and 15 years traceability. meliflex materials comply with ISO10993-5 and USP 87, 88 and 661.