MELITEK provides through our cooperation with rommelag®, the unique bottelpack® Blow-Fill-and Seal technology to clients in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
The advantages of the bottelpack® technology:
- Storage of empty containers are eliminated
- Cleaning and pre-sterilisation process and equipment is eliminated
- Filling and sealing is handled in one machine
- Unique container designed vials are filled aseptically
- The required GMP production area is reduced
- The target applications for the bottelpack® packaging system range from small volume unit doses of 0,1 ml to large volume parenterals of up to 1000 ml
- The raw material range from polyethylene (PE) to polypropylene (PP)
- NEW: Co-extruded containers for oxygen sensitive products
Typical large volume parenterals applications are:
- Intravenous solutions
- Irrigation solutions
- Desinfection liquids
- Contact lens rinsing solutions
- Urological products
- Blood expanders
- Contrast medias for X-ray
Typical small volume parenterals applications are:
- Eye, ear and nose drops
- Eye irrigation
- Inhalation therapy liquids
- Wound cleaning
- Creams and ointments
- Local anaesthetics
- Saline solutions
- Standard injectables
- Contact lens liquids
Rommelag company profile
Rommelag® is the inventor of blow-fill-seal technology (BFS) and the global market leader in the aseptic filling of liquids and semisolids with its bottelpack machines. The machines are primarily used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and food industries.
Together with their customers, Rommelag develops innovative packaging solutions tailored precisely to the specific packaging task in hand. More than 2,000 active bottelpack systems prove the unique competence in the aseptic filling of liquid and semi-solid substances.
The Rommelag Group of Companies with its more than 2,000 dedicated employees has nine locations in Germany, Switzerland, the USA and PRC. These are supported by a wide network of local sales agents on a worldwide basis. Rommelags customers are located in over 80 countries around the world.