MD and M West
11 - 13 February 2014
It is possible to meet MELITEK on appointment at VitalMED's stand 2151 at MD&M West 2014 in Anaheim (CA) USA on February 11-13, 2014.
At the show, we will especially focus on introducing our new enhanced meliflex tubing grades that build on our successful M6604 and M6608 types.
The new enhanced types feature:
- Enhanced properties for accuracy in drug flow/dosing
- Enhanced bonding / gluing
- Improved costs
The new types are currently available in shore hardness 74A, 78A and 85A – additional types can be made on request.
The new grades still feature the same well-recognized properties as the current meliflex XT types.
In addition, our meliflex product range also includes:
- meliflex XF film materials for infusion bags, dialysis bags, parenteral nutrition bags
- meliflex XM moulding materials for drip chambers, medical stoppers and twist-off ports
- meliflex XT tubing materials for infusion sets, urology catheters, suction catheters, drainage tubing and port tubing for bags
- meliflex XC polymer+ materials for enhanced colour, low friction, low antistatics, laser marking, antimicrobial properties
It is possible to meet us at VitalMED´s stand 2151. Please contact us to make an appointment.