MD and M West 2015
10 - 12 February 2015
It is possible to meet MELITEK on appointment at VitalMED's stand 2151 at MD&M West in Anaheim (CA), USA on February 10-12, 2015.
Meet MELITEK at MD&M West where we will be promoting our non-PVC materials for healthcare market. This year we are specially featuring our meliflex XT tubing materials that are a strong alternative to flexible PVC in medical tubing applications.
The new enhanced types feature:
- Enhanced properties for accuracy in drug flow/dosing
- Enhanced bonding / gluing
- Improved costs
The new types are currently available in shore hardness 74A, 78A and 85A – additional types can be made on request.
The new grades still feature the same well-recognized properties as the current meliflex XT types.
In addition, our meliflex product range also includes:
- meliflex XF film materials for infusion bags, dialysis bags, parenteral nutrition bags
- meliflex XM moulding materials for drip chambers, medical stoppers and twist-off ports
- meliflex XT tubing materials for infusion sets, urology catheters, suction catheters, drainage tubing and port tubing for bags
- meliflex XC polymer+ materials for enhanced colour, low friction, low antistatics, laser marking, antimicrobial properties
To make an appointment, please call 011-45-27111127 or send email to sales(a)melitek.com. Alternatively, you may contact our distributer Lion Polymers at 281.772.5540 or clay.snear(a)lionpolymers.com to coordinate meeting.
Look forward to meeting you at MD&M West!